วันพุธที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Richard Arran Photography










Time
Being in landscapes like this makes you realise just how much human history is such a small blip of time. These mountains have been slowly evolving over millions of years and will no doubt be here for millions more.

Reflection
I wanted to create the impression that you could almost walk into this photograph so I set the camera up only a few inches off the floor. The most amazing sunset was going on behind me and the colours have been picked up beautifuly in the water. I'm often asked what filter I used to get this colour but I don't use them, this is completly natural.

Awakening
I drove to this location the day before to check it out as I knew from looking at a map that it would be a perfect spot to get a good sunrise. This is 50km off the main road along a gravel track. Quite interesting driving in a camper van!

Elements
I was actually looking round this area in order to take a sunset shot later in the day when I noticed these clouds floating above the lake and I had to get a shot.

Rise
I often spend many hours looking for that perfect place to shoot and this was the case here. After four hours driving round this one lake I settled on this spot to capture the next mornings sunrise. It was worth the wait.

Space
At 6 in the morning in what appears to be the middle of nowhere you don't expect to be disturbed by anything but while I was exposing this shot a Doberman came out of nowhere and started leaping up and down at me. Thankfully it was just daft as opposed to aggresive. Still not what you really need when you have several thousand pounds worth of camera set up on a tripod.
Solitude
Sometimes you see things that just scream 'photo me' and this lone tree is a case in point. It almost appears to be dancing in the water.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น